- Constantly make every effort to improve our standard of care, and to achieve highest level of medicine possible.
- Look to care not only physical pain ,but to care for heart and soul, to make man whole.
- Honor your right, and seek patient-centric medicine.
- Emphasize not just treatment of disease, but prevention of illness(es), and active health promotion.
- Pay every attention to your safety, so you can concentrate on treatment.
- Cooperate closely with local health department, welfare and medical institutions in order to respond to local needs.